Place chicken, cut up, on foil-lined baking sheet. Brush generously with sauce. Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour 15 min.
Sauce will keep one month stored in fridge.
Thanks to my Great Aunt Margaret Ann!
1 large pkg. multicolored sprial pasta
Diced Red Pepper, green pepper, tomato, cucumber, red onion, mild yellow chili pepper, cheese,
2 cans sliced olives
2 bottles Italian salad dressing
1/2 cup cubed or grated parmesan or mozzarella cheese
Cook Pasta. Rinse thouroughly. Add all ingredients and toss.
Thanks Heather’s Mom, Joan Swensen!
1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Bountifuls® Berry Delight Dressing
4 cups sliced fruit (strawberries, pineapple, banana)
2 cups nonfat vanilla yogurt
3/4 cup low fat granola cereal
- In medium bowl, combine Wish-Bone® Bountifuls® Berry Delight Dressing with fruit. Into 4 parfait glasses, evenly spoon lowfat yogurt. Top with 1/2 of the fruit, then 1/2 of the granola; repeat layers. Garnish, if desired, with mint.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve, if desired, over green leaf lettuce.
- Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over chicken in large, resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Pour 1/4 cup Dressing over red peppers and onion in another large, resealable plastic bag. Close bags and marinate in refrigerator up to 3 hours.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from marinades, discarding marinades. Grill or broil chicken and vegetables, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining 1/2 cup Dressing, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are crisp-tender. Lightly grill tortillas, turning once and brushing with additional Dressing, if desired. Tear tortillas into bite-size pieces.
- To serve, thinly slice chicken and vegetables. Arrange lettuce on serving platter, top with chicken, vegetables, tortillas and lime. Serve, if desired, with additional Dressing.