$1.00/2 – Pillsbury Refrigerated Grands Biscuits – (coupons.com)
$1.00/2 – Pillsbury Refrigerated Grands Biscuits – (smartsource.com)
$1.00/2 – Pillsbury Refrigerated Grands Biscuits – (boxtops4education.com)
1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons light corn syrup
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 (12-oz) can Pillsbury® Grands!® Jr. Golden Layers® refrigerated biscuits
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 12 muffin cups. In small bowl, combine all topping ingredients; mix well. Spoon scant tablespoon topping into each greased muffin cup.
2. In plastic bag, combine sugar and cinnamon; mix well. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces. Shake pieces in sugar mixture. Place 5 pieces of dough in each muffin cup.
3. Place pan on foil or cookie sheet during baking to guard against spills. Bake at 375°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute. Invert onto waxed paper. Serve warm.
1 (10.2-oz.) can (5 biscuits) Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers Refrigerated Original Biscuits
1 1/2 cups milk
1 teaspoon dry ground mustard
Salt and pepper, if desired
2 cups diced cooked ham
1/3 cup chopped onion
4 oz. (1 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
4 oz. (1 cup) shredded Swiss cheese
1 (4.5-oz.) jar Green Giant® Sliced Mushrooms, drained
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Cut small slit in center of broccoli and cheese sauce pouch. Microwave on High for 3 to 4 minutes, rotating pouch 1/4 turn once halfway through microwaving. Set aside to cool slightly.
2. Meanwhile, spray bottom only of 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Separate dough into 5 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces; arrange evenly in sprayed dish.
3. In large bowl, beat eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in ham, onion, both cheeses, mushrooms and cooked broccoli and cheese sauce. Pour mixture over biscuit pieces in dish. Press down with back of spoon, making sure all biscuit pieces are covered with egg mixture.
4. Bake at 350°F. for 40 to 50 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown and center is set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Cut into squares.
1 1/2 tsp. butter
4 c. chicken, cooked and chopped
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 c. sour cream
1/2 c. milk
1 c. cheese, shredded
6 large biscuits
Heat oven to 350. Mix everything together except 3/4 c. cheese and biscuits. Put in bottom of a 11×7 (I used 13×9) baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes. Take out of oven, place biscuits on top of chicken mixture, sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for 20 more minutes.
6 to 8 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 cans (12 oz each) Pillsbury® Grands!® Jr. Golden Layers® refrigerated flaky original biscuits
40 small slices pepperoni (about 3 oz)
8 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into 20 pieces
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 1/4 cups pizza sauce, heated
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-cup fluted tube pan with CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. In small bowl, mix melted butter, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
2. Separate 1 can of dough into 10 biscuits; press or roll each into 3-inch round. Place 2 pepperoni slices in center of each biscuit round. Top each with piece of mozzarella cheese. Bring dough up around filling; press edge to seal and shape each into ball. Roll in butter mixture; place 10 balls in pan.
3. Sprinkle dough balls with Parmesan cheese. Repeat with remaining can of biscuits, placing balls over balls in pan. Pour remaining butter mixture over top.
4. Bake 33 to 38 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Gently loosen bread from sides of pan. Place large heatproof plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Serve warm with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
Photos and Recipes courtesy of Pillsbury.com.