Some of you said that only the ad prints and not the coupon. Or that there was missing text on the page.
If this happens with only some coupons, please email Smartsource and tell them which specific offer it was so they can investigate.
Java, Java, Java
There are TONS of troubleshooting options if you are experiencing problems with Java. I would go through these steps one by one, and try to print after EACH step. This way you can rule things out.
1. Turn DOWN your Firewall. The steps for turning down your firewall will vary according to which firewall company you use.
2. Turn off your Firewall. You can either turn if off for good, or turn it off before you print and then turn it back on when you are done. The steps for this will also depend on your firewall.
3. Download Java Again. Go HERE and re-download Java and then try to print.
4. Message: Java Not Enabled. Before you try to print your coupons, go to your internet browser and click options. Uncheck the box that says Enable Java, so that it is disabled. Close the box, reopen and check the Enable Java Box. Click Save, and then Print.
5. Copy and Paste Into a New Browser. Check the coupons you would like to print, hit print, and then copy and paste the URL into a different browser. For example, if you are having problems in Firefox, copy and paste into Internet Explorer.
These are the most basic options for trying to troubleshoot. We will dive into more complex options as we need to. Please let us know what you try and what works for you! If you experience a problem we haven’t covered, leave a comment.