Get a new account at Snapfish.com and receive a Free Flip Book (shipping only $1.99!) + 50 Free Prints!
Flip books are really fun! Here are just some of the ideas our readers have helped us come up with!
- Make a “Quiet Book” with religious photos for church. Give the little ones something to help them stay quiet and reverent.
- Make an “Alphabet or Number Book” Take photos of your child with something that starts with the letter “A”, etc. Take photos of your child with “One” toy, then with “Two” balls, etc.
- Make an album of your latest family photo shoot. I know lots of you took family photos in the last few months- I did.
- Make a recipe book for your college student, missionary, newlywed, etc.
- Document a Family vacation.
- If you’re not going to make one, this is a great, east project for your child 10 yrs or older. Let them upload photos of themselves and their friends. Heck, let them do whatever they want; it’s free!
Thanks to thepixelboutique for the image
Thanks For The Mommas!