Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
I am so excited about this!! (really, probably way too excited over a silly coupon, but hey, I’m a Krazy Coupon Lady!)
There are 3 Krazy Ways to Save at Rite Aid this week.
1. $5/$25 Coupon available at Redplum.com (on page 2 with zip 83617)
2. $5/$20 Coupon available at Rite Aid’s AdPerk site. You must accumulate 20 points from watching shows and then you can print.
3. And finally a NEW (to me at least) $5/$25 coupon available directly from Rite Aid‘s site. All you have to do is this:
– Go HERE to register for a MyRiteAid.com account
– Enter your information, then they’ll send you an email so you can verify your registration
– Follow the link in the email, they’ll ask you for your zip code then you can Get Your Coupons!
Please note, that there were 7 pages of coupons, and on the last page was the $5 coupon. It also gives you an option to print it more than once at the beginning, but once you’ve printed you can’t print it again.