Is anyone else excited to see Julia Roberts and her “No Carb Left Behind Experiment” in Eat Pray Love next week? I’ll be using my free tickets to see it!
Here are the basics of the program. It can be great for anyone: whether you like to go to the movies every month or if you’re just looking for some discounted tickets for a one-time show (like Eat Pray Love, in theaters Aug 13th)
How it Works:
- You are about to sign up for a FREE movie ticket, plus 3 or 4 movie tickets that will be delivered as [$14 max value ] codes valid on Fandango.com. So, begin by checking Fandango to make sure there is a theater in your area.
- Choose the monthly program that fits you and click the link to get started.
- Enter your name, email and click “Get Started”!
- Enter your credit/debit card info (you will NOT be charged yet) and you can continue to your account and redeem your free movie ticket at any time. Your Free ticket is worth up to $14 (includes 3D or IMAX) and can be redeemed anytime in the next 2 months. You keep your free ticket, even if you cancel your account! You may still decide to cancel your account within the first 3 days. Your credit card will not be charged until your free trial period ends. During your free trial, WeeklyCinema will do a pre-authorization hold on your card for the amount of your first month. This will only turn into an actual charge if you decide to start using our service after the free trial.
- If you do not cancel, you’ll automatically receive 3 (or 4, depending on your plan) FREE movie ticket codes each month and your credit card will be charged $15.99, $5.33 per ticket (or $19.99, $4.99 per ticket)!
- There is never any commitment; you can cancel at any time. If you only want to see a movie or two this next month, you can simply get 4 tickets (3 per month plus one free) for $15.99, only $3.99 per ticket and then cancel the account.
Weekly Cinema Tips
- More Free Tickets: Have a friend sign up! Then contact WeeklyCinema with their name and email address and they’ll credit your free tickets! Your friend must be an active member after the trial period.
- Fandango Fees: Fandago charges a $1.00 “convenience charge” (ironic, right?) per ticket booked online. The value of your free tickets is up to $14 and this should cover the $1.00 “convenience charge”. Example: If your ticket value is $12.00, plus convenience charge of $1.00, you’ll still owe nothing. If your ticket price is $13.50, plus convenience charge of $1.00, you’ll owe $0.50 per ticket.
- Roll Over: Tickets do NOT roll over from one month to the next.
- Free Popcorn: Weekly Cinema may send you a code for Free Popcorn on your first visit.
- Sell unused tickets: I’m unsure of the rules regarding transferring your Free Fandango ticket codes, but these codes sell for $7-$9 on eBay. So if you ever can’t use your tickets, selling them may be an option.