- Wrap your presents in brown paper sack! When your grocer asks you, "paper or plastic?", say "paper!" this month! Simply cut down one of the bag's seams and turn it inside out and voila! Timeless , eco-chic gift wrap! It also works great if you want to mail your pre-wrapped gifts! Cover your colorful paper with the brown paper and write mailing address right on the box!
- Make your own holiday post-cards! Print your family photo, mount it on a colorful piece of cardstock and you're done! Plus, the best thing about sending a post card is you'll only pay $0.28 for the stamp (instead of $0.44 for envelope).
- Save on the trimmings! If your house needs some new decorations this season, resist Pottery Barn and head to the craft store with a coupon! All of the national craft stores, including Michaels, usually have 40-50% off one item coupons in their weekly ads or available to print. Register at Michaels.com to receive 40% off coupons, like this or 20% off entire purchase 11/27 only or 50% off one regular priced item 11/27 only.
- Great Magazine subscriptions as gifts! Magazine subscriptions make great gifts. Shop at BestDealMagazines.com where all the annual subscriptions are deeply discounted! All below magazines are only$4.69 each, everyday. Use discount code: PXCJ1114 and save 15%, making them only $3.99 for the entire year!
Parents Magazine, 1 year/12 issues
Elle Magazine 1 year/12 issues
Woman's Day, 1 year/15 issues
Fitness Magazine, 1 year/10 issues
Shape Magazine, 1 year/12 issues
Marie Claire, 1 year/12 issues
Harper's Bazaar, 1 year/11 issues
Family Fun, 1 year/10 issues
- Save on Dining out! Restaurant.com sells $25 Restaurant Gift Certificates that you can print immediately from home every day for $10. The only catch is that there is a minimum purchase requirement (usually $35, excluding alcohol). BUT, we've got a discount code: KRAZY that will take your total down to even further!
- Don't pay for gift tags! Cut the images off of last year's Christmas cards and use them as this year's gift tags!
- Free Family Night! Enjoy your night family night out without spending a thing! No need to spend all your cash before it's time to open presents! Take a drive around your town, taking in all the beautiful lights! Feeling brave? Gather a group of friends and hit the streets with song! Whether you're pitchy or you've got pipes like Whitney, caroling can be a great (and free) tradition.
- Be the hostess without breaking the bank! This year make your holiday party a pot-luck or progressive dinner! Your friends will be happy to bring a dish or open their home and your evening can be a success without setting you back "$2-large".
- Remember today is the last day for 50% off our book, Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey.
What are your favorite frugal holiday tips?