Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Our own Joanie Demer and our friend, Joyce House (from TLC’s Extreme Couponing), were on Fox and Friends this morning!!!
If you missed it, check out the video HERE.
And if you’re new around The Krazy Coupon Lady, here are a few tips:
- Get the coupons! Subscribe to your Sunday paper and get extra copies from friends, neighbors, co-workers, coffee-shops, convenient stores or recycling bins! Can't wait to start? Print coupons right now from your home computer!
- Organize your coupons! If you have NO time, get a file box and organize by date. If you want to create a coupon binder like the one you saw Joanie Demer use, download the 36 coupon-binder categories for free.
- Stack-up the savings. Now that you've got your coupons, don't use them just ’cause you have them, and DON'T buy something your family won't use! Wait until the products you use are on sale (at least 75% off retail), and stock-up!
- Stockpile! Now, I'm not saying you need a stockpile like mine or anyone else's on the show, but every successful coupon-shopper MUST stockpile to some extent! Read more about stockpiling here.
- Pay it forward! When you begin saving loads of cash, you are able to give back to your family, neighborhood and community! #1 goal of couponing is to become financially independent. #2 goal is to give back! Get creative with giving back: watch me donate 300 lbs of food to my food bank or watch KCL co-founder, Heather donate toys to a woman's shelter.
Wanna get on the fast track to "Save BIG Money & Make the Grocery Aisle your Catwalk"?
Our book Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey will take you from coupon-shy to coupon-savvy in a snap!
It's only $11.99 (from $19.99), and for a limited time we're selling a 2-pack of books (’cause everyone needs a coupon buddy) for only $15.99! No coupon needed!