Welcome Nate Berkus viewers! Hope you've found us after watching Nate’s segment: Supersize Savings for a Supersize Family, where we took Lisa grocery shopping at her local Shop Rite!*
So, you’ve just got your first look at extreme couponing and you want to know more? You’ve found the right place! We’ll show you how to shop like an Extreme Coupon Lady without having to do anything too extreme! Coupons will pay dividends equal to the time you put in: whether that's 15 minutes a week or 5 hours a week, you can save your family major moolah!
- Visit our beginner page, where you’ll find lots of tips for new readers to our site, whom we affectionately call 'coupon virgins'.
- Wanna get on the fast track to "Save BIG Money & make the Grocery Aisle your Catwalk"? Our book Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey will take you from coupon-shy to coupon-savvy in a snap!
*Heather and I could not have shopped Lisa as well as we did without the wonderful help and support we received from the BEST Shop Rite deal blogger in the country, Cindy from Living Rich with Coupons! If you frequent Shop Rite, you must read Cindy’s blog. She doesn’t let a Shop Rite deal pass her by!!
After you read up from our website OR our book, here’s the first steps to getting to the real nitty gritty!
- Get the coupons! Subscribe to your Sunday paper and get extra copies from friends, neighbor's, co-workers, coffee-shops, convenient stores or even recycling bins! Can't wait to start? Print coupons right now from your home computer!
- Organize your coupons! If you have NO time, get a file box and organize by date. If you want to create a coupon binder, you may download the 36 coupon-binder categories for free.
- Stack-up the savings. Now that you've got your coupons, don't use them just cause you have them and do NOT buy something your family won't use! Wait until the products you use are on sale (at least 75% off retail and stock-up)!