Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Here are a list of CRTs (cash register tape) that are printing this week. Coupons printed from CVS Coupon Centers vary by customer,
so these are only a list of what you may receive. Keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you. Good luck! CRT coupons can be stacked with a manufacturer coupon. Hopefully you receive some of these when you scan your Extra Care card and you can stack them with some of this week's deals!
THIS IS ALL WE HAVE SO FAR!! KEEP CHECKING BACK….THIS LIST GROWS DAILY AS WE LEARN OF NEW COUPONS!
The following expire 3 days from the date they are printed…
- $2.00 off when you purchase $10.00 in cereal
- $1.00/2 Just the Basics
- $3.00 off when you purchase $10.00 in groceries
The folloiwng expire 1 week from the date they are printed…
- $1.50/1 Bayer Aspirin
- B1G1 Free Cadbury bars, 3.5-4 oz up to $1.00
- $0.25/2 Snickers or M&M’s Peanut Butter, 3 Musketeers, or Milky Way singles
The following expire 2 weeks from the date they are printed…
- $2.00/1 Maalox or Gas-x
- B1G1 Aguify
- $3.00/1 Dulcolax (excludes 10 ct.)
- $2.00/1 Neutrogena Suncare (excludes trial and travel sizes)
- $1.00 off when you spend $5.00 in photos
- $2.00/1 Thermacare 2-3 ct.
- $4.00/1 Zegerid OTC