Mother’s Day is coming soon. If you haven’t figured out what to do for your mother, grandmother and/or in-laws yet, here are a few flower deals you may want to take advantage of:
Moolala is offering a voucher worth $80 for just $40 for flowers, gift baskets and more to the Enchanted Florist.
- Dozens of gorgeous arrangements for Mother’s Day
- Gift baskets with fruit, gourmet chocolate and spa essentials
- Flowers and gifts for all occasions
- Next day delivery available
- Redeem starting May 3, 2011- Expires Aug 31, 2011
- Coupon cannot be applied toward delivery fees
So for $40 plus shipping you can get your Mother a really great gift worth $80! Those chocolates look amazing…
You can also go to Living Social where Toledo (this is a national deal which anyone can buy) has a voucher for $35 worth of flowers from FTD for just $15! Shipping starts around $15 so these vouchers make sending flowers a much more affordable option.
Here are 2 tips for sending flowers and saving money:
1. Have the flowers sent in a box. Most moms have collected so many vases over the years that adding another is more of a hassle. Then they can arrange their flowers how they would like and you will save at least $5!
2. Have the flowers sent a few days early. Weekend Shipments are more costly and you can save over $10 on shipping by scheduling the flowers to arrive during the week!