Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
If you procrastinated doing something for Mother’s Day this year, here are three great flower deals for you to choose from:
Buy With Me has a voucher for $17 for a $40 voucher to the Flowershop.com. There were plenty of bouquets that are lovely and cost $39.99. After the $13.99 delivery fee you should be able to get a nice bouquet delivered for just over $30 out of pocket (compared to $44).
- Limit 2 vouchers per person and buy unlimited as gifts.
- Limit 1 voucher per transaction.
- Valid for flowers only.
- In order to receive flowers in time for Mother’s Day, must purchase voucher by 05/03/11 and order the flowers by 05/04/11.
- Delivery is not included, but your voucher value can be applied towards the shipping cost.
- For flowers, there is a flat delivery fee of $13.99, everywhere except in Alaska and Hawaii.
Moolala Has a $40 Voucher to Enchanted Florist for just $12. You will need to pay an additional $14.95 in service and delivery fees. The cheapest bouquet I found was the Spring Garden Bouquet for about $47. So the cheapest you can purchase a bouquet from Enchanted Florist and have it delivered is $33.95 out of pocket. Their flowers are a little more but I think that their bouquets are a little nicer as well. While Enchanted Florist is located in Tennessee, they are an FTD florist so you can have your arrangements shipped anywhere in the U.S.
Buy With Me has a second deal for $20 for a $40 voucher to FromYouFlowers.com. Note that the sale prices shown online will not be applied if you use this voucher. The best deal I found is for a bouquet for $29.99. Delivery fees run about $15 so after purchasing the voucher you should be able to have yours sent for just $25 out of pocket. The FromYouFlowers deal may be the best of all!
- Buy as many as you'd like.
- Limit of one voucher per order.
- Delivery/shipping is not included, but you may use your voucher toward the cost of shipping.
- It is recommended that all orders be placed before Friday, May 6th to arrive for Mother’s Day; however, some items do not have same day shipping available. It is the responsibility of the customer to be aware of the shipping options available for each item.
- Redeemable for all items on the site; all orders are subject to availability.
You can get a great deal with any of these vouchers. It really just depends on what you want. While you will pay the least with the last deal, you will also get a much smaller flower arrangement. Take some time to look these over and to see which offer is the best deal for you!
Hint: If you don’t see the deal under BuyWithMe click on the Gifts for Mom button on the top right. I would also recommend signing up under a big city like Boston or Dallas.