Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Check out these locations and ideas!
- KCL Facebook page: Trade coupons with other Krazy Couponers on the KCL Facebook wall. Ask around to see if someone has what you need or post about your extras.
- Swap boxes: Donate the ones you don’t need and take the ones you do. Usually found near the entrances of stores, libraries, community centers, churches, preschools/daycare centers, and more.
- If there isn’t a swap box near you, set one up! It’s easy to do: get permission, buy a basket (the Dollar store is a great option), label it “Coupon Swap Box”, and add custom rules/ instructions. To maintain, periodically take out expireds.
- Local friends:Ask friends, family, and neighbors. If none of your friends coupon, get them into it! Having a coupon buddy can be a great asset.
- Have a coupon trading party with friends. Clip coupons together & chat, then trade it up!
- Printable coupons often have a limit of 2 per computer, so pair up with a friend and print some out for each other. This works well if you shop for different products. For example: if your friend needs coupons for dog food and you don’t have a dog, make a trade! Or if you need to save on diapers and her kids are in high school. . . you get the idea.
Where are your favorite spots to trade coupons? What works for you?