Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Do you sometimes feel like you are heading into battle when it is time to get your children to brush their teeth? The Orajel site had a few hints on getting children to brush their teeth:
- Select a toothbrush with soft bristles.
- Hold the toothbrush at a 45-degree angle along the gum line. Then gently move back and forth, using short strokes. Brush the outer surfaces, the inside and the chewing surfaces. For the inside of the front teeth, hold the brush vertically and use up and down strokes.
- You’ll need to do most of the brushing since it takes a number of years before a child has the coordination to do it alone.
- Encourage your toddler to brush twice a day.
- Make brushing fun – let your toddler pick out a colorful toothbrush of their choice.
- Sing a song while your toddler brushes; when the song is over, it’s time to rinse.
- If your toddler refuses to brush, don’t force the issue. Make sure they drink plenty of water after meals. On your next shopping trip, see if a character toothbrush or Orajel® Toddler Training Toothpaste with Little Bear will change their mind.
- Bring a friend – kids might want to invite a favorite stuffed animal (maybe even Little Bear) into the bathroom to watch as they brush.
- Kids love to imitate others, so let your child watch you brush your teeth. If you think it’s fun, they will too.
Okay, we’ve got a plan, we’ve got coupons and a great deal, so let’s get out there and fight cavities! If you’re like me, you don’t want to spend the money you save couponing at the dentist office!
There is a great deal going on at Walgreens on toddler’s toothpaste!
Kids Orajel Toddler Toothpaste $3.99, On Sale through 10/22
Buy One Get One Free
Use 2 $1.00/1 – Orajel Toothpaste, Teething, Toothache or Mouth Sore Product, Any – (smartsource.com)
Final Price: $0.99 each when you buy 2
Thanks, Wild for Wags