Everyone likes free stuff, right? I'm sure many of you have requested free samples or acquired free trial size products with coupons. Well, I'm here to show you how to get full size products for free and have plenty to share with friends.
Houseparty.com is a website that is sponsored by many well known brands. These companies pick one day for hundreds to thousands of people around the United States to have a party. If you host their party they will send you a party pack full of goodies to use.
Here's how it works:
- Sign up at houseparty and fill out a short questionnaire.
- Look up the available parties and choose the ones you want to apply for. You can apply for more than one. Some are limited to certain states or certain cities, but these are few and far between.
- Make sure you look at the date that the party is to be hosted to make sure you can commit to that date.
- They will give you the date when they pick the finalists. All the finalists get an email, and the first members to answer the email and secure their spot will receive a party pack.
- After you secure your spot, you can send out email invites and look up tips to help plan your party via the houseparty website.
I hosted a Redbook party a few months ago and the party pack was AWESOME. I received year long subscriptions to Redbook, makeup bags, reusable bags, full size L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Mascaras with coupons, full size L'Oréal Paris Youth Code Serums, several samples for different products from L'Oréal, L'Oréal Sublime Mousse Hair Color, full size bags of Seattle's Best Coffee, snack size bags of pretzels with coupons for free full size bags, and DVDs full of cartoons for kids. The best part is they sent me enough products to share with 10 of my friends. That's a retail value of several hundred dollars, and all you have to do is throw a party and invite a few friends over.
They are constantly putting up new parties to apply for. So head on over and apply to host a party today.
This has been a guest post by Amber from Fort Madison, IA
Find out more about the KCL Contributor Network!