1. Even though it states "midnight madness", most stores will open around 9pm Thanksgiving night. Be early if you want that prime parking spot; they will go fast!
2. Go at least a week ahead of time and get the coupon savings booklet from all of the stores. The book can cost from $5 to $10 dollars, depending on where you get them. If you join the Tanger club for $10, you get the books free each time you go, coupons mailed to you on a regular basis, and a free stroller rental each time you shop. If you are an AAA member, just show your card and you get the book for FREE.
3. Go to your favorite stores’ websites and print out any valuable coupons. You can use those in combination with the Tanger coupons at most stores.
4. Map out your assault before heading out. This way you are not running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Remember you are a shopping warrior!
5. Take friends or family members that can wait in line, especially to the stores that don’t open until midnight. This way you can ensure that those "limited" items are yours for the taking.
6. Bring coffee. I repeat: bring coffee. You will need it.
7. Stay focused, and ask yourself the important questions: Would I pay this price regularly? Do I really want/need this? Do not get dragged in by the luster of the Outlet sales!
Click here to find a Tanger Outlet near you…AND HAPPY SHOPPING!
This has been a guest post by Kelly from Williamson, GA
Find out more about the KCL Contributor Network!