Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Would you believe me if I told you there was a single product that was versatile enough to moisturize dry skin, remove stickers, bake with, and even be an ingredient in homemade baby wipes? And not to mention, it’s also naturally anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and anti-fungal.
Now you may be thinking: this lady is as crazy as a one-eyed, one-horned flying purple people eater. But let me assure you, I am not! I’ve just developed a newfound love for what I call my "LOVE POTION # 9″, aka: coconut oil! Yes, coconut oil! Coconut oil can be used to moisturize skin, bake with and so much more — saving me from spending extra money on products I don’t need!
Here is a list of things for which I use coconut oil:
- I rub it on my elbows, knees, and heels to relieve dry skin.
- Once a week I apply a quarter size amount to my hair before bed (avoiding root area) and rinse in the morning.
- I use it to remove price stickers from gifts.
- I used it to polish my boots for my Halloween costume.
- I rub it on my cheek bones as a highlighter after I apply my matte blush to give it a sheen look.
- I use it on my lips for a great lip gloss!
- I use it to fry chicken strips. (Yes, I eat fried food — so shoot me!)
- I use it in homemade baby wipes for my sweet baby Meghan.
I’d better stop now or the list could go on and on. Seriously, you must try it yourself!
This has been a guest post by Amber from Lowry City, Missouri
Find out more about the KCL Contributor Network!