This super cute and creative Valentine Card idea is from Crystal at Frugal Chic Living. She took a picture of her son holding his hand out. She then created Valentine cards and cut a hole for a sucker, giving the impression of her son holding a sucker. I love this fun and creative use of photo cards for Valentines!
Here is how to go about creating yours…
- Go to See Here and create a new account.
- Click on photo cards and select the 4×8 cards.
- Create the card of your choice.
- Add 20 cards to your cart and check out.
- At checkout use code 25cards.
- Your total should be $1.49.
Now, that’s a Krazy deal. 20 Super Cute Cards for only $1.49 shipped!!