Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Last week, Groundhog Phil saw his shadow and forecasted another six weeks of blustery, winter weather. Regardless, there's no reason why you can't start getting ready for summer now. LivingSocial.com has the right idea: they’re currently offering a deal where you pay $40 for an $80 voucher to spend on swimwear at SwimSpot.com.
SwimSpot.com features a wide selection of swimwear from top designers like Splendid, Hurley, and Athena. From bandeau tops to booty-skimming Brazilian bikinis, there’s something for everyone. If you need a little help getting in the summer mood, put on Brian Hyland’s "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini", apply pink zinc oxide to your nose, and fix yourself a pina colada. No one will think you're nuts, just spirited. If you're unsure about what bathing suit will look best on your body type, call or email a SwimSpot fit specialist, and they'll help find you the style that will unleash your inner Sports Illustrated swimsuit model.
Click here to purchase your voucher. Offer valid through Friday, February 10th.
- Limit one person per transaction.
- Voucher valid for online purchases only.
- Voucher valid for non-sale, full price items only.
- Please allow 48 hours before redeeming voucher.
- Free shipping on after-discount orders of over $75.
- Shipping fee of $8 applies to Hawaii, Alaska & US Territories.
- Free exchanges.
- The paid value ($40) of the voucher does not expire. The promotional value ($80) of the voucher expires on 8/11/12.