Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Step aside, Sunday coupon inserts! eCoupons are the newest wave in saving big with minimal effort. These can be a great addition to your coupon collection if you have the know-how.
- Give your hand and scissors a break because there’s no clipping involved! Simply register your loyalty card at the store website or third-party sites such as Cellfire.com, Shortcuts.com, PGeSAVER.com, Savingstar, and Upromise.com and click to add the desired coupons. Most cards allow up to 50-150 coupons per account.
- eCoupons can be added in seconds, which is great if you’re low on time but still want to save. Make sure to download them in advance since most sites recommend uploading at least an hour beforehand to make sure they’re active on your account.
- Some sites offer higher value or different coupons than what you’ll find in the inserts. For example, my local Kroger affiliate had a $1.00/1 Charmin eCoupon, which definitely outdid the $0.25/1 one I clipped by hand!
- eCoupons are free! If you are low on money, this can be a great way to start couponing since no newspaper subscription is required. Just swipe your loyalty card or enter your phone number at checkout and the coupon will be taken off automatically when the required purchase is made.
- eCoupons can only be used once per card so it’s harder to stock up unless you have paper coupons for the rest of the items you’ll be purchasing.
- They cannot be combined with a paper coupon at the majority of stores. If you happen to have an eCoupon and a paper coupon at a store that does not allow this stacking, only one coupon’s value will be taken off. However you may stack eCoupons with store coupons since most eCoupons are manufacturer coupons (unless specifically stated otherwise).
Before heading to the store, double check which coupons are downloaded to your card. Most sites have an option to view your downloaded coupons in a list format that you can check out on your smartphone or print out. And for an extensive list of current eCoupons, check out the KCL eCoupon Database!