Cellfire allows you to clip digital grocery coupons directly to your grocery store savings cards/account. Your coupons are automatically redeemed when you use your card at checkout! At the moment, Cellfire is only available in select regions of the country. Cellfire is accepted at these stores: Baker's, Cala/Bell, Carrs, City Market, D'Agostino, Dillons, Foodtown, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Genuardi's, Gerbes, Giant Eagle, Harps, J&J Foods, JayC, King Soopers, Kroger, Lowes Food, MainStreet Market, Marsh, Owen's, Payless, QFC, Ralphs, Randalls, Scott's, Shop 'n Save, ShopRite, Smith's, and Tom Thumb. If you don't see your local store listed, periodically check the website since Cellfire is in the process of expanding to new regions. Here's how you can sign up for Cellfire:
- Click Here to get started.
- Click on the "Join Cellfire" link located towards the top of your screen and to the right of the yellow "Change Store" button.
- On the next screen, enter your mobile phone number (this will be your Account ID), year of birth (this will be your password), zip code, gender, and email address. Then click on the yellow "Join Now" button.
- You will be taken to a new page that shows available coupons for a participating store in your area (based off of the zip code you provided during registration). To view coupons from other stores, simply click on the yellow "Change Store" button and pick another store from the drop-down menu. You can also change your zip code in the designated box next to the yellow "Go" button on the right side of your screen.
- When you "clip" a coupon on the site, you will be prompted to enter your store savings card/account number. If you don't have a savings card/account, you can usually get one on the spot by requesting one in person at the store.
- When you find a coupon you like, select the “Clip” button beneath it and you will be prompted to enter your grocery savings card/account information. Coupons that you "clip" will be automatically linked to your store savings card/account and will automatically be redeemed when you check out at the store using your savings card/account.
- If you want to print out a list of your electronically clipped coupons for when you go shopping, you will have the option to print a list of your saved coupons, email yourself the list, or view the list on your mobile phone. How convenient!
- You can't use your clipped Cellfire coupons with other eCoupons because you are only allowed to use one eCoupon per product. If you have two eCoupons for the same product, the eCoupon that will give you the highest consumer benefit will be applied to the product.