Whether your affinity for wine rivals that of Paul Giamatti in the movie Sideways or you simply like to keep a bottle or two on hand in your house for nice dinners and hostess gifts, check out the new members-only site Invino for unbeatable prices on a selection of hand-picked wines from around the world. Sale events launch daily with wines available exclusively to members for typically 24-72 hours. On Invino, wines from top producers and emerging brands are up to 80% off retail prices, and the site even guarantees that its prices are at or below the best total price on the web.
Since I'm the type of gal who, when at a wine-and-cheese party always chooses to forego the wine and instead double-fists giant wedges of cheese, I asked my good friend to check out Invino's wine selection on my behalf. And let me tell you, my friend knows her wines—she is one of those wine snobs who likes to feign a French accent and put on like she is the sdommelier at some snooty restaurant. She says the collection of wines on the site was impressive with wines that definitely justify breaking out your fancy glassware.
Here's how to sign up for your free Invino account:
- Click Here.
- Enter your name, email address, password, state, zip code, and date of birth in the designated boxes and then click on the red "Join Now" button.
- Make sure to check the site regularly as Invino generally offers 6-12 new wine sale events per week with the average being three events at a time. Sale events last 24-72 hours, but when a wine is sold out–that's it.
- Flat-rate shipping on orders of $50.00 or more costs $10.00.
- Due to varying states laws, Invino cannot directly ship wine to certain states and counties. Check out the site's shipping policies to view the restricted locations. If you live in a restricted location, contact Invino, and they may be able to arrange a third-party shipment on your behalf.
- Invino is unable to ship orders to P.O. boxes. An adult, 21 years or older, must be present to sign for each shipment and is required to show proper identification.