- Create “mommy cards” to facilitate your next Chick-Fil-A lunch date or meet-up with the neighborhood kiddos at the local sandbox.
- Single ladies, how bout a Ms. Coupon Lady calling card–Discount Diva seeks Couponing Casanova perhaps?
- And, am I the only one who laughed out loud when I saw this hilarious “YOU SUCK AT PARKING” card? [source] Honestly, I’m a little surprised that I’ve never received one of these.
Here’s how to get your 250 free business cards from Vistaprint:
- Visit Vistaprint.com, scroll down until you see the “Free Business Cards” offer and then click on the blue “Get Started” button.
- There are 45 templates available for the 250 free business cards deal. Add text to the front side only. Standard shipping costs $5.67.
- If you want a more professional looking card that doesn’t contain the Vistaprint text ad on the back side, you should choose the paid option where 250 business cards costs $3.99 + shipping. With this paid option, you can choose from over 5000 designs for your card.