- Download the phone app Gym-Pact from iTunes.
- Commit to a number of days per week to go to the gym. This is your pact.
- Set a dollar amount that you will pay if you don’t complete the number of workouts you commit to.
- Work out! Load the Gym-Pact app on your phone and "check in” to your gym. It can be done worldwide!
- Meet your pact! Don’t miss a day. Your total workout time gets calculated on Sunday night.
- GET PAID! The money from all the users who broke their pacts is disbursed among all those who completed their workouts and is distributed through PayPal!
My first payment was $2.28. I was testing the waters and only committed to 3 days. The more days you commit to, the more money you earn at the end of the week. Even at this rate, I’m making an extra $9 per month. Since I'm a faithful couponer, $9 will go a long way! Membership fees will vary depending on the gym, but earning money for working out is a great way to offset the cost! As the ground begins to thaw, I can finally greet the spring with a smile, knowing that my trips to the gym will be rewarded with great health and a few extra dollars!
This has been a guest post by Gloria from Santa Ana, CA
Find out more about the KCL Contributor Network!