Dried fruit is a staple in my house. It tastes great, is relatively healthy, has a long shelf life, and it won’t get squished in your purse or gym bag (I’m still cleaning out petrified nectarine goop out of my favorite purse from an incident last month that was like a diaper blowout—but with citrus).
Does your family like dried fruit too? If so, be sure to check out Plum District’s current deal—a $35.00 voucher to Peeled Snacks (you may have seen them at Starbucks) for only $15.00. Peeled Snacks makes dried fruits snacks using the highest quality organic and natural ingredients from sustainable farms. The brand’s snacks provide a great source of vitamins, minerals and a full serving of fruit with no added sugar. All the flavors are good, but I’m partial to Apricot-a-lot.
1 Organic Fruit Picks Flavor Variety Pack (contains 12 individual serving packs): $23.99
1 Family Size Cherry-go-round 16.2 oz. resealable pack: $15.99
Use $35.00 Plum District Peeled Snacks voucher
Pay $4.98 + $15 (cost of voucher) + $7.00 Shipping
Final Price $26.98 (43% savings)
Click Here to purchase your Peeled Snacks voucher. Hurry! This offer is only valid through Friday, March 23rd.
Fine Print Reads:
- Voucher may only be used at www.peeledsnacks.com
- Limit 1 voucher per transaction
- Voucher may not be applied to shipping
- Shipping charge of $7.00 for all orders less than $65.00
- Free shipping on orders over $65.00
- Voucher may not be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Voucher expires on September 20, 2012