No one likes to think of life insurance. Yuck! Like doing your taxes, it's one of those financial irritations of being a responsible adult. It's also one of those things you don't think you need… until you really need it!
Snooze factor aside, Life Insurance is a financial product that serves a great purpose, especially for families, moms and kids. In all honesty, getting Life Insurance is completely about love… real love for your family. Thankfully, unlike taxes, it's simple to understand and super-easy to take care of.
Because I have a spouse and two kids, NOT having life insurance simply isn't an option. We're a coupon-using, used-car-driving, paycheck to paycheck kind of family. We have a mortgage on our house, credit cards, and way more debt than I'm comfortable with. But more importantly, we have children whom we adore. I know that if anything ever happened to me or my spouse, I'd want to be sure my kids were well cared for, happy, and free from the burden of money worries.
Everybody needs a Life Insurance reality check from time to time. It’s so simple to head on over here to get a free quote.
Here’s some stuff you might not know about Life Insurance…
- Getting a quote and applying for coverage is 100% free.
- You get a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee in most states.
- Submitting an application will get you a free health screening including comprehensive blood work… all for free.
- Finance experts like Clark Howard, Dave Ramsey, and Suze Orman recommend Term Life Insurance because it can be purchased for pennies a day.
- Life Insurance can help replace your income, pay future obligations (weddings, college, etc.) and debts like your mortgage.