Does your house still have a few bare walls and you don’t know what to do with them? Your kid’s finger painting (even if his preschool teacher thinks he is the next Picasso) doesn’t really go with your “adult” furniture. Your husband suggests his old, tattered concert posters. . . um, no. Here’s a better option! Canvas People is offering an 8″ x 10″ photo canvas for free–that's a $49.00 value! You'll just pay shipping charges of $14.95. If you want a photo canvas bigger than 8″ x 10″, Canvas People is offering $40.00 off your order plus free shipping. Over last year, I ordered lots of these 8×10 canvases and grouped them together on one wall. It looks great! (There is a limit of one 8×10 per account.) This would also make a great Mother’s Day or Easter gift.
Here's how to take advantage this deal:
- Click here to get started.
- Click on the yellow "Create a Canvas" button.
- Follow the instructions on the next page to customize your order and select your deal. You must select one of these great deals–you can't get both.
- You will be asked to upload a photo, select a photo canvas size (sizes range from 8″ x 10″ to 24″ x 36″), and choose whether you want to add a frame and special effects to your order for an additional fee.
- If you choose the free 8″ x 10″ canvas option, you will pay standard shipping and handling costs of $14.95.