While it may be impractical to take reusable grocery bags on a trip where you’ll have 78 bags of groceries, they are perfect for when you just buy a couple items. And since they fold flat, I keep mine in my car's trunk so I always have them on hand for impromptu shopping trips. In a pinch, I also use one as a tote bag for muddy shoes or as a makeshift diaper bag.
If you want a reusable grocery tote with a little pizazz (who says you can't save the planet in style?) check out InkGarden's FREE Custom Grocery Bag. Until May 31st, you can get a custom grocery bag for free, just pay $4.99 shipping—that's a savings of $8.99 off the regular price!
Here's how to get this deal:
- Click Here.
- Click on the purple "Shop Now" button.
- Choose from 28 designs. Then customize your selected design with photos and text by following the site's prompts.
- Sign up for a free InkGarden account.
- At checkout, enter the coupon code FREEBAG in the designated box.
- Standard shipping costs $4.99.
- This deal expires on May 31st!
This deal is for new customers only. Limit of 1 custom grocery bag at this promotional price per customer.