Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Do you love to craft? Have an arsenal of glue guns and crafting scissors? If so, you need to check out Craftsy.
Craftsy happens to be the fastest growing online community of crafters. Not only can you find an amazing amount of supplies and meet other crafters, but the site also offers awesome deals on online classes on a variety of topics. The classes come in all levels so no matter where you are in your crafting journey, you can find a class to fit your needs.
For you wannabe knitters out there, there’s great news! Craftsy is hosting a FREE online knitting course.”Short Rows” is now being taught by knit designer Carol Feller. Explore new and creative ways to use shorts rows as she shows you a variety of techniques! It’s free, so there's nothing to lose and you can work at your own pace.
Here is how to enroll:
- Visit Craftsy.
- Enter your email address and password in the designated boxes to sign up for a free Craftsy account. Then click on the orange "See Today's Deals" button.
- Click on "Online Classes" at the top of your screen. Once you are directed to the new page, click on "Knitting" in the yellow column on the left side of your screen.
- You will see the deal for the free online knitting class on the right side of your screen. Click on this deal.
- Click on the red "Sign Up" button on the right side of your screen. Then click on the red "Get Started" Button.
- You will be prompted to choose a display name. You must choose an image to represent yourself on the site. You can either upload a photograph from your computer or indicate that you would like Craftsy to use your Facebook profile picture.
- To view your online class, go back to Craftsy's home page and click on "Your Account" on the top left of your screen.
You will not need to enter credit card information or other financial information as this class is totally free. As soon as you register you can begin watching the detailed videos or wait and start when you are ready! You can then go back and rewatch at any time to see what you might have missed or to master a trickier step! Either way, Craftsy lets you learn at your own pace in the comfort of your own home, and it is all for free! So head over to Craftsy today and see what you can create!