Have you signed up for Saving Star yet? Saving Star provides exclusive eCoupons redeemable at over 24,000 grocery and drugstores throughout the country. SavingStar's eCoupons are linked to customers' loyalty cards and offer a convenient and eco-friendly way to save on groceries. SavingStar automatically adds the value of each eCoupon redeemed into users' SavingStar accounts, enabling them to pick their payout from cash to gift cards or even charitable donations.
- Go here to set up an account or sign in.
- Select the eCoupons you want to add and have them linked to your store loyalty cards.
- Use your loyalty card at checkout. (Note: The total on your receipt does not change at checkout and the savings are not printed on the receipt.)
- When you purchase the items, the eCoupon amount will be automatically added to your SavingStar account within 2-30 days! You will receive an email when your savings post.
- As soon as you have $5.00 in your account, you can cash it out.
- Payout is offered in 3 forms: have it deposited into your bank account, Paypal account or receive an Amazon gift card. You may also choose to donate it to the American Forests fund.
Saving Star has released new eCoupons, and here they are:
$1.00/1 – McCain Sweet Potato Fries – (savingstar.com)
$0.75/1 – Marie’s Yogurt Dressing – (savingstar.com)
$2.00/$11.00 – Starbucks Branded Products, any (valid only at CVS) – (savingstar.com)
$1.00/3 – Healthy Choice Frozen Entrees (valid only at Kroger and Kroger affiliates – (savingstar.com)
$0.50/2 – RoTel Products (valid only at Kroger and Kroger affiliates – (savingstar.com)
$0.50/2 – Snack Pack 4 Pack Products (valid only at Kroger and Kroger affiliates – (savingstar.com)
$0.50/1 – Orville Ready to Eat Popcorn (valid only at Kroger and Kroger affiliates – (savingstar.com)