Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Yes, you read that right! Starting August 26th Dollar Tree is going to accept coupons! As with most stores, there is a coupon policy. Click here to view it and print a copy directly from Dollar Tree’s website. It states:
- Only original and intact manufacturers' coupons will be accepted. Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted.
- Coupons are void if copied, scanned, or if they have been altered in any way.
- Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.
- We are unable to accept coupons for "Free" items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons can only be used in stores and must be presented at time of purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified and are subject to the terms listed (e.g. expiration date, size, limitations, quantity, etc.).
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
- Only one (1) manufacturer's coupon will be accepted per item.
- Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit quantities.
One thing you’ll notice is that they won’t accept a coupon in which there is a blank line for the price of an item. This means no BOGO coupons! Don’t be discouraged–I’m sure we’ll see plenty of free items! They will also not allow overage but the policy is loose enough for them to reduce the amount of the coupon down or refuse it entirely. Hopefully they’ll reduce it!
What do you think about this new development? Share your thoughts in the comments!