I may like to give gifts, but I’m certainly not Nelson Rockefeller. I save SERIOUSLY BIG dollars and still give in style using one little secret. Are you ready? It is CouponTrade.com. Shhh. OK, blab it around. I want everyone to save!
Coupon Trade sells cut-rate gift cards from folks who either need the cash or don’t want that product.
Yesterday I bought a gift card with a $25 value for 10% off face value. Plus I saved an additional 5% off with coupon code: KRAZY5 at checkout (see details below). I redeemed it online, so I don’t have to pay shipping. I just printed out a voucher. I’ll combine it with a coupon to maximize my savings and maybe even make a purchase through cash back sites to save even more!
Cards are available for nationwide retailers and restaurants from Kohl’s to Tiffany, Nordstrom, Macy’s, Starbucks, and even CVS. In fact, they have a very large selection of Kohl’s cards, discounted up to 14% off! Stack those with other coupons and deals to maximize savings.
Some cards on CouponTrade are physical and typically arrive by mail within 3 – 14 days. Others are sent directly to an e-mail account and are redeemed with account numbers and/or PIN codes. Those arrive within 2 days.
Typical discounts range from about 5% up to about 30%.
- Click here to get started.
- Register a new account.
- Click the “Create an Account” button in the upper right section of the page.
- Create the account or log in using your Facebook information.
- Start shopping. Scroll through what is available, or use a search function if you’re looking for a specific retailer or website.
- Check out.
- CouponTrade will call your cell phone number within 24 hours to confirm your account.
- Receive the gift card in the mail, or get a receipt and voucher code via e-mail.
For a limited time, CouponTrade is offering KCL users 5% off their purchase with code KRAZY5. Enter the code at checkout. Limit one time use and new users only. This is 5% off of the entire purchase (so purchase more than one card). It will only work once.
Let us know in the comments if you plan on using CouponTrade.com.