There’s a website and smartphone app called Jingit that does both. Jingit partners with retailers and big manufacturers to offer deals, coupons and cash.
Earn real cash with Jingit for watching ads online, checking in at brick-and-mortar stores and shopping for select products. Earn even more by taking brief surveys. These are things you are doing anyway, so you might as well get paid and receive exclusive offers and deals.
I earned $0.50 in two minutes watching commercials and taking four-question surveys for products I use. That’s like $15 an hour!
Jingit also offers a Visa debit card (with a $3.00 setup fee) so users can actually spend the cash they earn. To make the most money, you’ll want to register online and download the app, which are linked through Facebook.
With a little time investment this week, earn coupons for Elmer’s Glue, extra Box Tops for Education and get cash for delicious desserts.
Here’s how it works.
- Click this link.
- Sign in with your existing Facebook account using a “Log in with Facebook” button near the bottom of the video page. Complete the 30 second registration process and start earning. No social security numbers required, and Jingit will not sell or share your personal info.
- Watch videos, give feedback, earn instant cash. Anytime you see an ad with the Jingit logo online — at Jingit.com or on their partners' sites — click on it! That ad pays you!
- Download the Jingit app to your iPad or smartphone. Search for “Jingit” in the App store you use most. It works on Android and Apple platforms. Log in using your Facebook account.
- Use the app on your smartphone to check in at participating stores and scan participating UPC codes.
- Spend actual cash you earn with a Jingit Visa debit card (I’d wait to sign up until you earn at least $3.00).
That’s it! A simple way to extra cash!
Here is a new offer for Jell-O at Walmart. Make sure to use your Facebook login so you get credit. The button is at the bottom of the video window.
- Jell-O: Take a short survey and earn cash.