Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
- Click here to get started. (If you have already registered, you can log in here as well.)
- Specially marked Kellogg’s packages will contain 16-digit codes. Each code is worth a varying amount of points, usually between 20 and 50. Enter up to 20 codes a day.
- One you have accrued at least 300 points, click on the “Rewards” tab. Sort the coupons by brand, and select “Kellogg’s.”
- Locate the Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts $1.50 coupon. Click “Add to Cart.”
- Adjust the quantity to 3, check the authorization box and continue to checkout. Place your order.
- After your order is complete, click on the “Order Status” at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Print your coupons, take them to Walgreens and celebrate this steal of a deal!
Buy 3 Pop-Tarts Toaster Pastries, 8 ct $1.67 each, when you buy 3
With In-Ad Coupon through 12/1
Use three $1.50/1 – Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts Toaster Pastries, 8 ct or larger, any flavor, limit of 4 like coupons in same shopping trip – (kelloggsfamilyrewards.com) (100 points each)
Final Price: $0.17 each, when you buy 3
Here is this week’s list of cheap Walgreens filler items!
If you don’t have any Kellogg’s Family Rewards points, learn how to score Pop-Tarts for $1.33 at Walgreens!
Thanks, Reader Carissa