Have you heard of the Kellogg's Family Rewards program? It’s a program in which you earn points by collecting codes from participating Kellogg's products. Then you redeem those points for rewards, including high-value coupons! Sound interesting? Read how:
- Click here to get started. (If you have already registered, you can log in here as well.)
- Specially marked Kellogg's packages will contain 16-digit codes. Each code is worth a varying amount of points, usually between 20 and 50. Enter up to 20 codes a day.
- One you have accrued 1,000 points, click on the "Rewards" tab. Sort the coupons by brand, and select "Kellogg's."
- Locate the Kellogg's Pop-Tarts $1.50 coupon. Click "Add to Cart."
- Check the authorization box and continue to checkout. Place your order.
- After your order is complete, click on the "Order Status" at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- You should be able to print the coupon at least twice, even though you only purchased it once. Print off two coupons and take them to Rite Aid for this hot deal!
Buy 2 Pop-Tarts Toaster Pastries, 8 ct $2.50 each, when you buy 2, sale price through 12/15
Buy 2, Receive $2.00 +Up Reward through 12/15, Limit 2
Use two $1.50/1 – Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Toaster Pastries, 8 ct or larger, any flavor, limit of 4 like coupons in same shopping trip – (kelloggsfamilyrewards.com) (1,000 points)
Pay $2.00, Receive $2.00 +Up Reward
Final Price: Free, when you buy 2