Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Spend $12 to get a voucher worth $25 in kids’ books from Bookworm.com. Titles include classics for little ones like Dr. Seuss to newer literature for older kids. There really is something for every young reader!
Amazon Local has serious discounts for savvy consumers who know how to take advantage of voucher deal sites.
Here’s how vouchers work. Consumers buy a voucher for a cut-rate price to redeem for a full-price product. For example, a shopper may buy a $60 voucher for $120 worth of services at a particular salon. To use the voucher, the buyer must print it out and take it to the local salon and redeem for the full-priced services. That's a 50% discount for the buyer and a new customer for the business. Everyone wins!
In this case, the voucher will come in the form of a code via e-mail.
So if you've been waiting or reluctant to sign up for Amazon Local, stop it!
- The first step is to sign up. Click here and follow the instructions. (Hint: Existing Amazon.com customers can use that e-mail/password combo).
- Choose your city or enter a zipcode to see local deals.
- Click "Today's Deals" for the most current.
- Scroll down for other deals.
- Don't forget to check out the national deals (use the pull-down menu at the top of the page).
- Local deals are delivered to your e-mail inbox.
- Most deals come with a deadline to purchase but a longer time span to use at the retailer.
- Buy a voucher.
- Print or save the voucher.
- When ready to use the deal, just present the voucher at that retailer.
Go forth and save! Let us know in the comments if you have questions or need a clarification. Browse through these great national deals and a few from major metro areas around the country (think about local vouchers for other cities when you travel. Smart, huh?).