Just spend $10 on a voucher and redeem it for a 20-page book valued at $39.99 from PhotoBin.com! That’s a 75% savings. Buy a $19 voucher for a 50-page book valued at $59.99.
So gather up the best sweetheart shots in the house and follow the easy-to-use instructions to upload the pictures, personalize the pages and order the book
Order no later than Feb. 4 to get in time for Valentine’s Day. Shipping and handling is $7.99, which is paid directly to PhotoBin.com.
Amazon Local has serious discounts for savvy consumers who know how to take advantage of daily deal sites. For the unfamiliar or uninitiated, these sites can be a bit confusing and intimidating. Just what is a voucher and why do consumers have to go through an extra step to buy?
Stop fretting and start saving! Pick the right deals and save up to 75% at restaurants, spas, date nights, gifts and more. Retailers are willing to offer the huge discounts to move product and get buyers in the front door. They win when consumers return again and again. Buyers win by getting deals up front.
Daily deal sites use a voucher system. Consumers buy a voucher for a cut-rate price to redeem for a full-price product. For example, a shopper may buy a $60 voucher for $120 worth of services at a particular salon. To use the voucher, the buyer must print it out and take it to the local salon and redeem for the full-priced services. That's a 50% discount for the buyer and a new customer for the business. Everyone wins!
So if you've been waiting or are reluctant to sign up, take advantage now to score great gifts. Here's how:
- The first step is to sign up. Click here and follow the instructions. (Hint: Existing Amazon.com customers can use that e-mail/password combo).
- Choose your city or enter a zipcode to see local deals.
- Click "Today's Deals" for the most current.
- Scroll down for other deals.
- Don't forget to check out the national deals (use the pull-down menu at the top of the page).
- Local deals are delivered to your e-mail in-box.
- Most deals come with a deadline to purchase but a longer time span to use at the retailer.
- Buy a voucher.
- Print or save the voucher.
- When ready to use the deal, just present the voucher at that retailer or use the voucher code online.
Simple as that! Now what are you waiting for? Go forth and save!