Target recently announced that it will continue price matching select competitors. This means that if an identical item is cheaper at Target.com, Amazon.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com or BabiesRUs.com, Target will honor the competitor price. There is a hot new coupon for $50.00 off a Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D razor, a product that typically retails for around $200.00. The current price at Target is $198.99, whereas it’s fifty dollars less at Amazon.com. Get the better price and redeem a high-value coupon to pay half the regular price! A discount of this magnitude on an electric razor is rare. As of today, $95.89 is the lowest possible price, and Amazon’s prices frequently fluctuate, so don’t delay!
Here’s how to price match at Target:
- The qualifying competitors are Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Bestbuy.com, Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com.
- At Customer Service, provide proof of the competitor price on your smartphone or bring a printed copy of the webpage.
- Price matching more than one of the same item is prohibited.
- The competitor price must still be valid.
- Target stores in Alaska and Hawaii are excluded.
Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D Razor $198.99, regular price
Price Match to Amazon.com price of $145.89
Use $50.00/1 – Philips Norelco SensoTouch Razor, 3D Only – (coupons.com)
Or $20.00/1 – Philips Norelco SensoTouch Razor 3D – (couponnetwork.com)
Final Price: $95.89
Want more details? Watch us price-match at Target!