What would you do to protect your child? Ask any mom and the answer is the same: anything. With so much risk to our kids from the world outside, home should be a comfortable, safe place.
Jessica Alba, the beautiful actress and mom of two, feels the same way. She worried about the dangerous chemicals in disposable plastic diapers (like phthalates and dioxin). After all, babies spend 24-hours a day in diapers.
Alba turned concern into action to co-found The Honest Company, which offers an entire range of 100% natural, non-toxic personal care, household and SAFER baby products (including non-toxic diapers).
Better still, The Honest Company products are affordable. Bundles save the average shopper more than 30% over buying each product separately.
New customers can sign up for an account and get a free sample to get started. Just pay $5.95 shipping.
- Diapers Bundle (gentle, non-toxic diapers and wipes)
- Family Essentials Bundle (shampoo, lotion, hand soap, detergent and balm)
- Visit the Honest Company.
- Provide an e-mail address and other personal information.
- Answer some fun style questions for a free trial
- Pay $5.95 shipping to get the trial.
While it is a subscription service, The Honest Company is just that — honest. They recognize that customers need change and allow cancellation after the free trial. The entire process takes about one minute (not much to keep our children safe and comfy!) Also, right now, invite friends to join The Honest Company and receive a free $20.00 credit!