But one of the best tips for saving money is to stay current and pay bills on time. Late fees and finance charges add up fast.
Manilla.com helps save money and time by keeping people organized. The financial planning and organization site offers an automated and orderly view of all account information, text and/or email reminders to pay bills and unlimited storage of account documents.
Kick off a new personal finance lifestyle with Manilla’s "Get It Together Challenge." Enter to win the "I Got It Together" $2,500 Grand Prize and other prizes.
How to Enter:
- Sign up for FREE, link 3 accounts. That means automatic entry.
- Visit Manilla to get started.
- Already have a Manilla account? Just link three accounts and visit the "Win $2,500 Challenge" tab on Manilla's Facebook page.
- Account statements from financial institutions linked to a Manilla account are automatically imported to the accounts tab section of the dashboard. Keep these imported online statements for as long as needed.
- Manilla allows custom SMS alerts as bill payment reminders. Choose alerts for one, three, or seven days before a bill is due; when a bill becomes past due; or when there's an account issue. Also set up e-mail alerts in the same manner.
- Include all financial dealings and subscriptions, like Groupon purchases (and expiration dates), Netflix subscriptions and trial subscription cancellation reminders.
- Mobile phone applications are available for Android and iPhone.