Try Plink for serious rewards on in-store retail purchases and dining out. Sign up now and get a quick $5.00!
Plink links directly (and securely) to a credit or debit card. As a read only service, there is no possibility of unwanted fees or access to your credit card. There are also no coupons and no membership cards to keep track of. Just shop and dine out normally to earn rewards. Best of all, it’s worry free. Plink has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and great online reviews!
Here’s how it works:
- Make an in-store purchase at any of 40,000 retailers or restaurants.
- Points are automatically added to your Plink account.
- Reach a set number of points to earn rewards.
For example,1,000 Plink points earns a $10 iTunes gift card. More points earn major rewards like discounts on travel and hotels. Most purchases average 150–600 points, though totals of 2,500 or more are common at many retailers like Gap.
New members get a $5.00 gift card at a retailer of their choice for signing up. Signup is easy, but it takes between 5 and 10 minutes for the gift card to be credited to your account, so be patient. Better still, Plink adds 100 points to your account for every friend you refer.
Sign up here:
- Swing by Plink to sign up for free in under 5 minutes.
- Enter an email address and password.
- Link a credit or debit card to your Plink account.
- Plink away! Rewards are ready and waiting.