Plink links directly (and securely) to a credit or debit card. There is no need to worry about security: as a read-only encryption service, there is zero possibility of unwanted fees or criminal access to your credit card. The system can only read purchases, but never charge.
Better yet, there are no coupons or membership cards to keep track of. Just shop and dine out normally to earn rewards. Best of all, it’s worry free. Plink has an A rating with the Better Business Bureau and great online reviews!
Here’s how it works:
- Make an in-store purchase at any of 40,000 retailers or restaurants.
- Points are automatically added to your Plink account.
- Reach a set number of points to earn rewards.
For example,1,000 Plink points earns a $10 gift card to Amazon or Starbucks. More points earn major rewards like discounts on travel and hotels. Most purchases average 150–600 points, though totals of 2,500 or more are common at many retailers like Gap.
Sign up here:
- Swing by Plink to sign up for free in under 5 minutes.
- Enter an email address and password.
- Link a credit or debit card to your Plink account.
- Plink away! Rewards are ready and waiting.