Similar to Ebay, Raise.com is a marketplace to unload unwanted gift cards at discounted prices (anywhere from 5%-20% below retail value is common). Creating a free account takes less than a minute and requires only an email address and password. Better yet, Raise uses PayPal's secure service, so shop with confidence.
Deals available right now:
- Starbucks cards up to 15% off
- JCPenney up to 16% off
- American Eagle up to 16% off
- Boston Market up to 15% off!
New customers who spend $75 by March 31 and use code RAISE75AF at checkout receive a $5 discount. Even better, shipping at Raise is always free.
Remember, for those looking to sell a card to build some extra Easter cash, Raise charges a flat 10% commission of the gift card selling price. There is also a listing fee of $1.75 per physical gift card sale and $0.99 for each electronic (eGift card) sale.
- Visit Raise.com.
- Create an account.
- Add a card to your shopping cart (remember to use code RAISE75AF if you spent at least $75).
- Securely enter your shipping and billing information.
- Done! Expect your gift card in 3-14 days (1-2 days for electronic gift cards).