SavingStar is easy to use. Discounts and rewards are linked directly to the store loyalty cards you already use—no strings, no paperwork, and no coupons to clip or print. Just shop as usual.
To get started:
- Visit SavingStar to set up an account or log in.
- Select the eCoupons you want, and link to store loyalty cards.
- Use loyalty card at checkout. (Note: The total on the receipt does not change at checkout, and the savings are not printed on the receipt.)
- The eCoupon amount is automatically added to your SavingStar account within 2-30 days! Look for an email when the savings post.
- Once a $5.00 minimum accrues, rewards are returned via deposits to a bank or PayPal account, or as an Amazon gift card. Philanthropic folks may choose to donate their savings to the American Forests fund.
Other current deals include:
- $0.75/1 – Multi Grain Cheerios or Cheerios Peanut Butter cereal – (savingstar.com)
- $0.50/1 – Cocoa Puffs or Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch cereal – (savingstar.com)
- $1.00/2 – Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough, any – (savingstar.com)
- $0.50/1 – Choice of 8 Chex Cereals– (savingstar.com)
- $0.50/1 – Green Giant Veggie Snack Chips, any 5 oz or larger– (savingstar.com)
- $0.50/1 – Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal – (savingstar.com)
- $0.40/6 – Yoplait Yogurt, any – (savingstar.com)
- $0.75/1 – Choice of 8 Fiber One Cereals – (savingstar.com)
- $0.50/2 – Yoplait Greek Yogurt, any– (savingstar.com)
- $1.00/5 – Totino’s Crisp Crust Party Pizza – (savingstar.com)
- $0.50/1 – Original Cheerios Cereal – (savingstar.com)
- $0.30/1 – Liberté Greek or Liberté Méditerranée Yogurt, any – (savingstar.com)
- $0.50/2 – Choice of 7 General Mills Fruit Snack varieties– (savingstar.com)
- $5.00/3 – Any issue of People Magazine– (savingstar.com)