Similar to Ebay, Raise.com is a marketplace to unload unwanted gift cards at discounted prices (anywhere from 5%-20% below retail value is common). Creating a free account takes less than a minute and requires only an email address and password. Better yet, Raise uses PayPal’s secure service, so shop with confidence.
Also, remember to use code RAISE75AF at checkout to save $5.00 on a $75.00 purchase.
Remember, for those looking to sell a card to build some extra cash, Raise charges a flat 15% commission of the gift card selling price. There is also a small listing fee of $1.00 per physical gift card sale. No listing fee for e-cards.
Free for e-card (no listing fee) and $1 to sell a physical gift card
Want to try out Raise.com gift cards for free? Sign up for KCL’s newsletter and enter to win one of two $50.00 gift cards. This week’s prizes are gift cards to Darden Restaurants, which includes Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Longhorn Steakhouse, Bahama Breeze, and Seasons 52!
- Take an extra 5% off of Lands’ End, Boston Market, The Limited, and Bath and Body Works.
- Use code: LLEBW5
- Expires April 21; good for one-time use.
- Visit Raise.com.
- Create an account.
- Add a card to your shopping cart.
- Securely enter your shipping and billing information.
- Done! Expect your gift card in 3-14 days (1-2 days for electronic gift cards).