As parents, we all want a safe and comfortable home for our kids.
Hit actress Jessica Alba is no exception. She worried about the harsh chemicals in disposable plastic diapers. After all, babies spend 24-hours a day in diapers. Alba’s concern led her to co-found The Honest Company, which offers an entire range of 100% natural, non-toxic personal care, household, and SAFER baby products like non-toxic diapers.
Honest Company products are affordable. Bundles save shoppers more than 30% over buying each product separately. Right now, new customers can sign up for an account and get a free sample to get started. Just pay $5.95 shipping.
- Diapers Bundle (gentle, non-toxic diapers and wipes)
- Family Essentials Bundle (shampoo, lotion, hand soap, detergent and balm)
- Visit The Honest Company.
- Provide an e-mail address and other personal information.
- Answer some fun style questions for a free trial.
- Pay $5.95 shipping to get the trial.
While it is a subscription service, The Honest Company lives up to its name. They recognize that subscription services may not suit everyone’s needs, so they allow cancellation within the free trial period. The entire process takes about one minute (not much to keep our children safe and comfy!) If you choose not to cancel your subscription, you will be billed automatically each month.