Head to Walgreens today or tomorrow and earn a few extra Balance Rewards Points! Check your email inbox. This morning I received an email from Walgreens indicating a Points promotion. Make a purchase of $10.00 or more and receive 50 extra Balance Rewards Points for every $1.00 spent! Some may have received offers for 200 Points per $1.00 spent!
Read about the Walgreens Balance Rewards Program here. With a $10.00 purchase, earn at least 500 extra Balance Rewards Points.
Here are some reminders:
- This offer is only good on in-store purchases.
- There is a limit of one time use per member. There doesn’t seem to be a limit on how many Points can be earned in that one transaction, though!
- Don’t use Points to pay in a transaction in which you hope to earn Points.
- The $10.00 must be met after Walgreens sale prices and store coupons. It can be met before manufacturer coupons!
- Points cannot be earned or redeemed on dairy, alcohol, stamps, tobacco, prescriptions or gift cards.
Take a look at one way to earn those extra Points!
Buy 1 iChill Liquid Sleep Aid, 8 oz $4.99
Buy 1, Receive $4.99 Register Reward
Buy 3 Splenda Sweetener, 100 ct $2.99
With In-Ad Coupon, Limit 3
Buy 3, Receive $5.00 Catalina through 6/16
Spend $10.00, Receive 50 Balance Rewards Points per $1.00 spent through 5/23
Use three $2.00/1 Splenda Sweetener Product from SS 3/24 (exp 6/30)
Pay $7.96, Receive $4.99 Register Reward, $5.00 Catalina and 650 Balance Rewards Points
Final Price: $2.03 Moneymaker, when you buy all 4, plus 650 Balance Rewards Points