What’s better than free printable coupons? How about a company that pays your favorite charity every time you print one? Sounds too good to be true, right? But it’s not. That’s exactly what happens at CommonKindness.com.
CommonKindness is not your average coupon site. Dedicating themselves to helping families save, enabling charities to give, and providing businesses the opportunity to grow is just what they do. Their simple mantra says it all, "Save Money & Help Others."
So how do they do it?
First, businesses pay to advertise coupons on CommonKindness. Second, consumers like you, with the desire to shop smart, register for free and print coupons. Third, once a consumer redeems a coupon, 20% of the advertising fee goes to that consumer's favorite non-profit organization. Simple as that!
Ready for a chance to save big and help others? Then sign up now and start printing. Here's how:
- Visit CommonKindness.com to sign up.
- Choose your favorite Non-Profit from the list provided.
- Click on "Free Coupons & Discounts."
- View hundreds of free coupons and choose which ones to print.
- The print bar will appear at the bottom of the screen once you begin selecting coupons.
- Click the print bar when you are ready to print.
That's it. Simple, fast and sensible!
Lucky for you, CommonKindness is currently running a $500 Visa Gift Card Giveaway! All you have to do is register and print coupons. The giveaway ends today at 3 p.m. PST. So act fast!
- Register at CommonKindness.com.
- Print these coupons.
- Find the secret code hidden in the orange box on the printed coupon.
- Email the code to Promotions@CommonKindness.com.
- Drawing will be held today at 3 p.m. PST.