Starting an account is easy and gives users access to a variety of tools to help manage personal finances, credit and debt. The program provides an instant view of overall credit, an Experian credit score, a debt analysis and daily credit alerts to help prevent identity theft.
Credit Sesame is a completely free service and requires no credit card information.
Remember, this is not a real FICO score but an estimate of the FICO formula.
To Get Started:
- Visit Credit Sesame.
- Sign up for a free account in just minutes.
- Enter personal information (make sure to use your full legal name).
- For those with a common name, the site requests identifying information from credit reports like a previous address.
- Enter your personal information such as annual income and Social Security number.
- Confirm your account. Done!