Just in time for summer, carnivals, and tons of fun, State Fair Corn Dogs has launched its first ever “Find the Golden Stick” contest. Buy any specially marked box of State Fair Corn Dogs for a chance to share in a $100,000 prize pool. Prizes range from $2,500 in cash to $100 gift cards.
1. Look for a lucky gold-colored corn dog stick game piece hidden in five specially marked packages of one of these varieties of State Fair Corn Dogs: 6-Count Classic Corn Dogs, 16-Count Classic Corn Dogs, 46-Count Classic Minis. Lucky enough to land a golden stick? That’s worth $2,500 in cash!
2. All specially marked packages include an in-pack game code. Enter the codes here for a chance to win instantly. Prizes include gift cards for grocery retailers, movie tickets, and gas.
Specially marked packages of State Fair Corn Dogs are available through the middle of Aug. 2013, while supplies last. Redeem "Golden Stick" game pieces and game codes through Sept. 22, 2013. For more information on the "Find the Golden Stick" promotion and to enter game codes online, visit here.
To make playing easy on the budget, there’s a printable coupon available for State Fair Corn Dogs. Use it on a rollback price to score a 16 count box for under $6:
State Fair Classic Corn Dogs, 16 ct $6.48, rollback price
Use $0.75/1 – State Fair Corn Dogs, limit one coupon per person per transaction – (facebook.com)
Final Price: $5.73
Cheddar Cheese Dipping Sauce
- 1 package (29 count) State Fair® Classic Mini Corn Dogs
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place frozen mini corn dogs on a baking sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until hot.
- While Minis are baking, combine soup, milk and mustard in medium saucepan. Cook over low heat until hot, stirring constantly. Add cheese; stir until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth.
- Remove Minis from oven and dip!